Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Almost a month already...

And I still love being married!!!

Marrying Vince was the best decision I ever made, outside of my salvation. I'm completely in love with him... and it just gets better the more I'm with him. Before the wedding, it was hard to explain to people that I knew it was going to work out... because people have this idea that if you meet someone online, get married young, or marry someone you've only spent a little time with, it won't work out. I did all three, and it worked out perfectly!!

Everything has just been so perfect. The wedding was better than I could've dreamed of. The church here is like a second family. My in-laws are totally sweet to me. Vince and I have discovered we have even more in common than we could've known before we were married... and everything is just so wonderful.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

yayy i'm the first commenter on your new blog! :) cute title, btw. being married IS super awesome! :)

Katy-Anne Binstead said...

Actually I think God designed us to get married young instead of waiting till we were almost out of our childbearing years. Why do you think He gave us childbearing years? Lol.