Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Stay-at-home Wife

Since a couple years ago, around the time I met Vince online, my dream has been to be a stay-at-home wife. It didn't look like it would be possible, with all the bills and everything that we have... but I haven't had time to look for a job because I've been so busy with housework, and Vince has just been working and paying the bills. We didn't even notice till recently that we're totally making it on one income, so far. We don't have a lot of extra money to splurge on "wants"...but the Lord is taking care of our needs, and that's what matters. Our apartment doesn't look picture perfect, the furniture doesn't all match and it's kinda plain, but it's our home and I love it. 

So that's my short blog for today. Maybe I'll ramble later. :-) hehe

1 comment:

Katy-Anne Binstead said...

I know that you and I don't quite see eye to eye in this area, but it doesn't surprise me that things are working out for you. You know that we believe God designed for a woman to stay home instead of working an outside job etc, so maybe God is trying to "prove" Himself to you. I'm glad you are enjoying your role, isn't it wonderful?