Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sick and tired of third-party bashers

So, here goes my first real rant on this blog.... :-)

I'm seriously tired of people being RUDE to those who are voting third-party. As of right now, I'm not voting third-party as far as I know... because my husband is still on the "voting for McCain to keep Obama out" side, and I agree with him on that. If he ever changes his mind to vote for Chuck Baldwin, I'll agree with him on that, too. I'm following my husband and I'm going to vote for whoever he votes for. That isn't what this blog is about though...

I have several close friends who are voting for Chuck Baldwin, and you know what? I'm glad that they are! We need those third-party voters to keep the freedom of voting third-party alive! I'm really really sick of CHRISTIANS telling third-party voters that they're wrong for voting based on principle, and voting for what their conscience tells them is right. What has America come to, when the Christians care more about the government taking care of them than having a righteous nation?

You know what? I think America deserves to have Obama as president. He represents the unrighteousness of this nation better than anyone else. Also, since he would oppress this nation... maybe God's people will actually learn to PRAY, instead of sitting in front of their TVs whining about what their government is doing wrong.

Wow... I didn't mean to start another rant about America. :-P

Well anyway, that's all I've got to say for now. I could keep going on, but I'd get too much "in the flesh" and that wouldn't be pretty. :-)

4 comments:

Katy-Anne Binstead said...

Haha good one Kathie. We're voting Chuck Baldwin.

Rachel said...

:D Thanks!

I'll stand for the one who is right on with the Bible principles I know to be the guide for my life...and if there wasn't a candidate like that to vote for I'd write someone in.

"And because right is right, to follow right were wisdom in the scorn of consequence" Tennyson (my fav poet)

Rachel said...

Also..i think in just realizing that we do ALL things to the glory of God....wow, that kinda just makes me stop and think. Which one of these candidates brings glory to God?

Karla said...

I like this post! My Pa's voting Chuck Baldwin! Thanks for the invite on facebook for him. My Pa just would rather not vote for the lesser of two evil's.