Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Rachel to list 6 random things about myself.

Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks you have.
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each taggee's blog to let them know they've been tagged.

1. I don't like the taste of my own cooking, even if everyone else loves it.
2. Ever since I was a kid, I've always avoided stepping on the cracks on sidewalks. Nothing superstitious... it just always feels weird to step on the crack. This sometimes applies to floor tiles, too... if I'm paying attention.
3. Since I know that my husband will always open doors for me, I try to beat him to it... it's like a little game I like playing. Other people think it's weird, but it's fun. :-)
4. When I'm in public, I occasionally check my purse to make sure my cell phone, keys, and wallet are still there if my purse has been sitting anywhere for more than a few minutes where I might not have seen someone steal something. (like in church or a restaurant or wherever)
5. I can't avoid getting on the internet every day to check blogs, facebook, forums, news, etc. It's a habit. (though I'm sure others have this same "quirk" lol)
6. I have a really hard time filling out surveys like this one. I'm not a creative writer, so I'm sorry if this is really lame and boring. :-) hehe

1 comment:

Rachel said...

We are very much alike! Number 1, 3, 4, 5 I'd have to add to my list as well. LOL!