Wednesday, October 29, 2008

So funny

Have you ever created a Facebook group and then forgot you created it? That just happened to me! lol

I think I started the group AV1611 Bible Believers back in February 2007 (that's when the earliest wall post is), and then I just saw the link to the group through another group I'm on, and I was just going to see if it was active... and see who created it (remember, I forgot it was me). So you can imagine how funny it was when I saw my name as the "creator".... hehehe.

In other funny news: Someone thought I was Vince's little sister yesterday (because I supposedly don't look old enough to be his wife). I'm only 4 months younger than him!!!

2 comments:

Karla said...

That's hilarious! About both, but mainly the second one. Lol. I can't believe that!

Kassie said...

Hi there, thanks for the comment on my blog. Sorry it's taken me so long to get here.

Yes, I've done that! In fact I created a Facebook account approximately 3 YEARS ago, and then decided to start using it several months ago. To my surprise, I was already on! With an account I'd done absolutely nothing with...sheesh.